Thursday 18 February 2010

wireless


a couple of operations
the prostrate region (nothing to look forward to)

nothing doing
nothing a lot of pain
look forward to talking to your wife

don’t watch the telly
don’t listen to the wireless
nothing I spose
dropping off to sleep
the fall of a sparrow
you do nothing you’re a nothing

absolute

your best plan is to go
(there he goes, off to the toilet
had a fall)

your outlook is nil
go to sleep don’t blame ya

married 65 years
keep your hand in pleasure

hold
real things
valuable qualities

but what can she do
she can’t look after me

is there anything? nothing?

annoys me this number of ill people
their chances are not good and mine are the same

and one of them shall not fall on the ground without

my wife catches my eye


Anonymous
Cherry Tree
2007

No comments:

Post a Comment